PANDA platforma is an international, interdisciplinary and integrative cultural NGO & venue that reflects Berlin’s diversity. Since 2009, PANDA platforma has become a constant in alternative culture and one of the most important points of contact for the East European community in Berlin and Germany.
We are hiring! On this page, you can explore current job openings at PANDA.
in part-time in Berlin
We are looking for a hands-on marketing manager with a passion for digital marketing and social media trends. You will be working as part of a dedicated international team. This passion should also extend to classic marketing and text-based activities, such as writing copy for our print materials and website.
- You come up with social media concepts, strategies and editorial plans
- You develop suitable performance marketing campaigns for our paid media channels in coordination with our social media manager
- You create, monitor and optimise campaign performances
- You prepare program and artist texts for the website and marketing materials
- You hold a university degree plus you have at least 2 years of work experience or you have more than 5 years of experience in marketing or external communications, ideally for the cultural sector
- You are familiar with the latest social media trends
- You have already created campaigns and are versed in working with marketing tools such as Google Ads and Meta Business Manager
- You not only have excellent English and Russian language skills (C1), but also very good German language skills; Ukrainian language skills are a plus
- You are able to deliver well-written and convincing copy for different platforms and audiences
- You are self-motivated, results oriented and with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You adapt quickly and responsively to changing or developing areas of work as required
The position is part-time and can either be agreed as an employee or freelance. The salary is similar to those of public service organisations in Berlin / Germany (TV-L/TVöD).
PANDA platforma is open to all cultural workers and is ready to cooperate with people who share our values. Our platform is not available for people justifying terror attacks against Israel, or Russian military aggression in Ukraine. Furthermore, we condemn all forms of antisemitism, xenophobia and islamophobia.
We look forward to receiving your digital application documents by email to: